Making Mission: VALOR a success requires a depth and breadth of experience in a variety of fields. To ensure that a variety of viewpoints as well as knowledge in specialized fields, is available to the Board and Officers, a National Advisory Board has been established.
The current members are:
• Adam Baldwin, Actor. Adam burst onto the scene in his first movie My Bodyguard, and quickly drew a dedicated following with his iconic roles as Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket, Jayne Cobb in Firefly (and the follow-on movie Serenity), COL John Casey in Chuck, and as XO Mike Slattery in The Last Ship. He has made more than 100 film and television appearances, and is also a voice actor in a number of popular video games.
• Bill Biggar, Founder, SudokuPDQ LLC. Bill is an entrepreneur who specializes in innovation-development and franchise development, and takes pride in an awarding-winning background in children’s programming, marketing, and publishing.
• Marleen Levi, Communications Director, United War Veterans Council Marleen Levi is the Communications Director for the United War Veterans Council, and works with Pat tirelessly for the veterans’ community.
• Rob Neppell, Technologist, husband, father, social media pioneer. Rob Neppell was once known online only by the pseudonym “N.Z. Bear”. In 2002, Rob created the first blog tracking system, The TTLB Blogosphere Ecosystem, and since has earned a reputation as one of the key innovators in the world of social media. Professionally, Rob has over twenty years experience in technology consulting including work with Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), Unisys, Avanade and his own social media consulting firm Kithbridge. For his efforts online, Rob was awarded the first-ever “Blogger of the Year” award in March 2007 at the Conservative Political Action Conference, and was a member of The Heritage Foundation’s New Media Advisory Board. In September 2007, in recognition of his work as founder of The Victory Caucus, Rob was honored to be invited to the White House to spend an hour with President Bush discussing the war in Iraq and the role of online media in the information war. Rob co-founded ‘Porkbusters’ with Instapundit’s Glenn Reynolds and spearheaded the “Secret Hold” effort which resulted in the passage of the historic Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act. Resurrecting a key government transparency bill from oblivion, the Secret Hold campaign was one of the most successful and effective online activism efforts ever. Rob’s dual passions for technology and media were on display even in his early years, when he earned a degree in Computer Science from Cornell University while at the same time working as a reporter and Assistant Managing Editor for the Cornell Daily Sun. Rob currently resides in Orange County, CA with his wife and three sons, and as his Twitter bio says, considers himself a “Technologist, husband, father, social media pioneer: not in that order.”
• Chris Page, CEO, Army Week Association is the CEO and Founder of Army Week Association and, until recently, was Manager of Citi Salutes, a U.S. based program designed to support military veterans and their families in communities across the country by promoting greater access to financial services that meet the unique needs of our military veterans; supporting professional development, recruiting and mentoring programs; supporting community organizations that benefit military veterans and families; and providing a support network for retired and active-duty employees and those with deployed friends or relatives. He is a veteran of the United States Army and currently serving in the Army Reserves. He is also a longtime advocate for veterans’ issues in the greater New York City community — roles which would later lead to his position with Citi Salutes and, later, Army Week Association.
• Alexander Pournelle, Vice President, Business Development, Location Connect. Alexander has over 25 years of experience in technical consulting, computer support and customer service.
• Nick Searcy, Actor. Nick Searcy, a consistent presence in American film and television for almost twenty years, has starred in independent films as well as studio blockbuster hits, including The Ugly Truth, The Last Song, Castaway, The Fugitive, Head of State, Runaway Jury, The Assassination of Richard Nixon, Blood Done Sign My Name, The Dead Girl, An American Crime, and Fried Green Tomatoes among others. On television, Nick was a series regular on five different shows: 7 DAYS, AMERICAN GOTHIC, FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON, RODNEY, and EASY MONEY, and has guested on many shows such as THE WEST WING, BOSTON LEGAL, and CSI. He also has shocked horror fans in the features DEADLY END, COLD STORAGE, and TIMBER FALLS. His newest release is a role in the hit MONEYBALL from Sony Pictures, in theatres now. He is currently filming Season 6 of the FX Network’s JUSTIFIED, portraying Chief Deputy Art Mullen.
• Michael Z. Williamson, Author and Business Owner. Michael Z. Williamson is an internationally published author of speculative military fiction. An immigrant and veteran of the US Army and USAF who deployed for OIF, he has also consulted for several TV and movie productions, private clients, DoD and firearm and gear manufacturers. In addition to the above, he serves as Editor-At-Large for Survivalblog.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Corporate basic by MH Themes